RIVERSIDE COUNTY’S PREMIER SKILLED NURSING
You have a choice of where to recover. Experience matters!
WE’RE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Call us today at (951)-766-5116
DISCOVER SKILLED NURSING AT THE VILLAGE.
Need Skilled Nursing for a short recovery or long-term personal nursing assistance? Our exceptional team provides first-class, around-the-clock health care. Our person-centered approach means we’re always focused on you, your needs, and your preferences.
Our team of clinical professionals includes registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, therapists, certified nursing assistants, and a medical director – all working together on your behalf. Because care comes from the heart, you’ll find lots of familiar and friendly faces and eager helping hands.
Most importantly, life here feels bright and uplifting. You can choose from a variety of activities and programs that suit your interests. Spend time with family, friends and neighbors in our comfortable common areas. And enjoy our premium menu that changes daily.Open to everyone!
You don’t have to be a resident of The Village to receive Skilled Nursing care. We’re open to the public for direct admission. We accept most major health insurance, including PPOs, Medicare, and long-term care insurance.
If you’re a resident of our Life Plan Community, you get full access to our on-site short- and long-term Skilled Nursing. It’s part of your support and services care plan for ultimate peace of mind.
SKILLED NURSING SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Private serenity suites and semi-private rooms with Wi-Fi and basic cable TV
- Comprehensive coordinated care plan
- 24-hour Skilled Nursing for short-stay recovery and long-term custodial care
- Registered nurses available around the clock
- Medication management
- Assistance with personal care
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with premium menu that changes daily – and snacks
- Life-enrichment activity programs
- Outdoor patio with fountain
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- 24-hour bedside emergency call system
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Access to on-site rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech, if needed
Not quite ready to go home after your short stay in Skilled Nursing?
Voted #1 in the Inland Empire 14 years in a row!
In our vibrant Life Plan Community, you’ll find small-town charm, friendly neighbors, and a worry-free lifestyle. It’s easy to meet new people and explore interesting and engaging activities.
From day one, you have a plan in place in case your health care needs change. You’ll feel secure knowing you have access to health services and support, should the need arise.
It all adds up to making life as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Best of all, you’ll have friends close by as well as our trusted staff.